The infamous Hot Mess Momma Club blog has taken to the air! Journey through the mayhem & momentous messes of Motherhood with your host LA. Featuring our MOMs (Mom Of the Month) Q&A sessions as well as YOUR hot mess stories! If you have a mess to share, check out the Share A Story page, use the “Leave Message” feature on the Anchor app, or call (702)-907-MESS!
Use the podcast player below to list to the current Chit Chat!
Our latest podcast episodes are listed below. You can hear all of our episodes through Anchor’s website, Anchor App, and your favorite Podcasting apps (Apple, Google, Spotify, TuneIn, etc.)
- 9/3/14 We became a family of three. To celebrate our 5 year family anniversary, I am sharing our FULL adoption story, complete with details that only a few select people […]
- My Hot Mess Summer Recap. On July 12th I recorded a bit to tell you about my crazy stressful summer thus far….will the second half of summer be a cake […]
- Season 2 is FINALLY here! I am so excited to be back on the air with YOU! In today's episode we are talking all about Season 2 changes, new fall […]
- That’s a wrap on Season 1! The HMMC Chit Chat is on Summer break until Fall 2019! We will be back the first Monday of September with new & exciting […]
- Cheers to Summer 2019!!! On today's episode I am breaking down my Type A Camp Mom calendar for this summer. Over at Hot Mess Momma Club you can download my […]
- Happy June!! It’s the first Monday of the month which means it’s our MOM episode! This month’s MOM is one of my besties, Tera. We rarely get quiet time without […]
- We're back on the road! This is our return trip. I'll go ahead and tell you there is less energy & enthusiasm in this episode. There may (or may not) […]
- Take a Road Trip with me & my momma! Today’s episode is the on the way up. We’re traveling back today so next week’s episode will be us coming home. […]
- Its the first Monday of May which means its our Mom Of The Month episode! Since the scheduling for the MOM interview was changed mid-month last month, we didn't have […]
- In today's episode we're talking all about the IEP process. While the kids and teachers are excited that we are nearing the end of the school year, us SPED mommas […]